Employee Self Service provides you with tools to view and manage
your personal and job-related information. All information
you see is tied to your login ID and password and can be viewed
only by you. It is completely confidential. Be sure to
review the technical requirements below to make sure you are all
set up to use Self Service.
- View Personal Information
- Update your home address
- Update your office, home, and cell phone numbers
- Update your email address
- View your current benefits
- Enroll in benefits if you are a new employee
- Update your benefits when you have a qualifying life event
- Modify your benefits during the Annual Open Enrollment period
- View your leave balances
- Update your emergency contact information
- View your past pay statements
- To have access you must be a fulltime active employee with a
login ID and password
- General Managers and Support Center employees will use the same
User ID and Password as they use on the AMF network
- All other employees will use the following:
- User ID - lower case first and last initial
and employee number (ex. sh123458)
- Password - lower case first and last initial,
last four digits of your social security number and @amf (ex.
- You must use Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9; Firefox 3.0, 3.6,
5.x; Safari iOS 4.3.3 or higher
Click here to log in.
If you have any questions, please contact the Benefits
Department at (800) 342-5263 ext. 6221 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.