The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of services from the bowling facility (“facilities”, “we” or “us”). You agree as follows:
1. You are obligated to pay the total fees and charges referenced above or in your online order. All purchases are nonrefundable and noncancelable. All guests in your party will be counted as attendees.
2. The total amount of your purchase is paid upfront in full by credit card at the time of submitting your order to us. You authorize us to charge any credit card on file with us as sums are due hereunder, including any costs for damage caused by you or your guests. Reservations cannot be rescheduled without our express prior written consent. If you purchase additional services and goods, you are liable for all additional amounts owed. Before commencing your event, you must bring and provide us the actual credit card you used at time of purchase and a valid photo i.d.
3. All food and beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) must be purchased from us at the event. No outside food (excluding birthday cakes/cupcakes), beverages, DJs, live music, open flame, equipment, decorations, or dancing are permitted. None of our food or beverages may be removed from the premises. We are not responsible for any your property left unattended at the facilities. Lane location will be selected at the sole discretion of the facility unless stated otherwise in this contract.
4. We are solely providing the facilities, services and equipment expressly stated in this contract, and no other.
5. We will apply all fees and charges incurred for the event against the credit card you provide at the time of submitting your order to us. You, however, remain responsible for all fees and charges incurred during the event.
6. Events may involve physical activity. You and your guests represent that you and them are in proper health to participate in such activities. You and them assume risks arising therefrom. We reserve the right to refuse entry due to age restrictions. 18+ and drinking age restrictions vary by location on nights and weekends. Children must be 4 or older to bowl and chaperoned. We reserve the right to refuse service and remove anyone from the facility which we reasonably believe threatens the safety of personnel or guests or causes damage to our facilities, including activity pertaining to: concealed weapons, intoxication, dress code violations, health/security, illegal drug activity, and/or any activity that violates federal, state, provincial or local laws. Other local restrictions and facility house rules may apply. You may not incorporate decorations, marketing, equipment, furniture or other similar items at the event without our prior written consent.
7. You are responsible for any and all damages, losses, claims and liability arising out of or related to your or your guests’ use of the event facilities, equipment and services, or related to your event, including property damage or personal injury arising therefrom, and will release, indemnify and hold us harmless from damages, losses, claims and liability resulting therefrom (other than claims caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct).
8. By signing this contract, the signer is attesting that he/she is authorized to sign this contract and hereby authorizes the credit card charges noted herein. We may send you marketing, advertising or promotional communication to the contact information you provided – if you do not wish to receive such items, let us know.
9. Our services and facilities are provided “as is” without any warranty or representation express or implied. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, GENERAL, EXEMPLARY, ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS CONTRACT OR OUR SERVICES. OUR LIABILITY, IF ANY, IN ALL CASES SHALL BE LIMITED TO AMOUNTS PAID TO US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
10. You must comply with attendee restrictions on lanes (including attendee restrictions per lane, number of lanes per reservation). If you wish to reserve lanes for more attendees or more lanes than permitted, please contact us by telephone to make arrangements. Lane reservations online are permitted no more than 8 days and no less than 3 hours prior to event commencement (we reserve the right to change such time periods from time to time in our sole discretion). We reserve the right to cancel your lane reservation due to events outside of our control or exigent business needs and in such event your sole and exclusive remedy will be to receive a refund of your purchase.
11. AN EVENT FEE STATED IN THE CONTRACT APPLIES ON ALL EVENTS. THE EVENT FEE IS MANDATORY. WE USE THE CHARGE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE EVENT AND TO DEFRAY OVERHEAD AND OTHER EXPENSES RELATED TO THE EVENT. IT IS NOT A GRATUITY AND WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED TO PERSONNEL THAT PROVIDE SERVICE AT THE EVENT.
12. The pricing set forth in this contract contains the total cost for the event described above. No gratuity to personnel is required or expected.
13. Your lane reservation may require you to purchase a food and beverage credit for each guest. Such credit may be applied towards the purchase of designated goods and services from us on the day of the event. The credit may be provided to you in the form of a Bowlero gift card. Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions.
13. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by acts of God or other causes beyond our control. This contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York.
14. For events held in a facility in Canada, the following terms shall apply and govern in the event of any inconsistency with the above terms. This contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party in the province of Ontario. We collect, use, and disclose the personal information that you provide us herein for the purpose of providing you with the services that you have requested, which may include processing of your personal information by a third party. You can refuse to consent to our collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, although this will impact our services for you. You may also withdraw your consent to any further collection, use, or disclosure of personal information at any time by giving us reasonable notice.
15. By submitting any online order for services to us, or by making any other manual or electronic signature now or later which either incorporates or references these terms, you agree and acknowledge that such action constitutes your signature which applies to and evidences your agreement to these terms. You may request to sign these terms manually without a fee.